Snail Races

...where even the winners are slow and slimy. It's all a matter of degrees, really. Reality based since 1692.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upper Canada

Friday, May 13, 2005

clothes make the man

By Neddie Jingo seems to concur with Wolcott, Revere, and Majikthise, and is keen to see the Enlightenment continue unabated, taking as his role model, philosophically and sartorially, David Hume:

If I have to start parading around in knee-breeches, frock coats and an enormous powdered wig to keep the Enlightenment alive, then I shall do it, sir, and be damned to you. Be damned to you, I say, sir! A fig for your treachery!


Neddie, if you're going to be that way, stop by G.Gedney Godwin, the Sutler of Mt. Misery, where you can wig out. Something tells me you would like the Hessian, but be sure to specify the number of curls needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home